The end of the expansion is coming soon… and yet it’s also already here. End of expac doldroms has hit everybody, and hit them pretty hard, it seems. Myself included. So, i’ve decided to come up with a few projects for myself to keep occupied until the glorious release of 6.0.
It took me some time to figure out exactly what I wanted to accomplish by the end of Mists. Little by little, some things just kinda came to me as I went about my regular routine of things I do.
Some of the things I want to do are just RNG. Like… get the mounts off of Alysrazor, Ragnaros and Ultraxion. (Just because I like soloing and mount farming really). Other things aren’t really all that impressive, but they’re things I would have to actively work at making myself do (like Hydraxian Waterlords rep). And a few other things are things I’ll actually have to pester some of my guildies for, so here we go, an as yet incomplete list of “Shit I Want Done By Warlords”:
- 50 exalted reps (this is harder than you might think cause i’m such an altoholic).
- Master of the Ways (yeah yeah yeah. I am really terrible about fishing and farming though, so this will take some real effort for me)
- Glory of the Pandaria Hero
- Challenge Mode Mounts (don’t much care about the transmog, so silvers are okay with me)
- Several mounts off bosses I can solo (Alysrazor, Ragnaros, Ultraxion, Attumen, Vortex Pinnacle dragon, Stonecore dragon, Spectral Steed from Baradin’s Wardens)
- Finally be able to solo all of Dragon Soul normal (i’ve made it up to Spine and jesus fuck that fight)
- Be able to solo T11 & T12 heroic. (I’ve got a not-insignificant number of those bosses down. I need Chimaeron, Maloriak, Nefarian, Cho’gall and Ragnaros.)
- Finish up the vanilla reps (Hydraxian Waterlords and Brood of Nozdormu. According to wowjuju I need 20 weeks of Molten Core and 4 of AQ40)
- I’d like to get the t14 & t15 mounts/achieves (or at least start on some of them. My guildies are funny about doing heroic stuff, but it might not be so bad)
- Glory of the Orgrimmar Raider (we should be able to go into flex and knock out a good bit of those without issues)
- Fish up the Sea Turtle (I figure this might happen in the process of getting Master of the WAys)
Hmm.. I feel like there’s more, and I will probably add to this, but for now this is quite a list to tackle over the next few (coughcoughcough) months until Warlords of Draenor is released. The ones that will probably take the most actual effort from me will be the Hydraxian Waterlords rep, and the Sea Turtle. 20 weeks is a lot of weeks of running goddamn Molten Core, and the sea turtle… is well… the sea turtle.
Anyway, with my list out and in the open, i’m kinda curious what some of you people have in mind to keep you busy for the next several months. As always, feel free to comment. At some point in the future, I might stream or record some of my soloing videos (as I already have some up on my youtube channel. Happy time killing.